Welcome to Mary's Blog, Author of FIRST ROSE

FIRST ROSE is a book I felt an urgency to write. I had listened to so many accounts of near death experiences, visions and dreams that needed to be shared. When I began to write this fictional reality novel, so many of what I had heard flooded my mind and helped me describe with incredible detail what I was seeing as I wrote. It will make the reader wonder if it is real or not!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

First Rose is a book about what one imagines will occur immediately after death. This is a subject that few people discuss with one another. The Bible is relatively silent on the subject except for the fact that "to be absent from the body is to be present with Christ." First Rose is a work of fiction but it is possible that God has revealed to us some of the events likely to transpire following physical death. Just as dreams (through which God speaks)must be "rightly divided" so must our imaginations. When reading First Rose it will be as if you are taking this incredible journey yourself since it is written in first person.

The main character's name is Rose but it has little to do with the storyline. This is not a book for the faint of heart but it is a book for those who want to know what others think awaits them in life hereafter. It is an easy and fast read and very hard to put down.

No comments:

Post a Comment