Welcome to Mary's Blog, Author of FIRST ROSE

FIRST ROSE is a book I felt an urgency to write. I had listened to so many accounts of near death experiences, visions and dreams that needed to be shared. When I began to write this fictional reality novel, so many of what I had heard flooded my mind and helped me describe with incredible detail what I was seeing as I wrote. It will make the reader wonder if it is real or not!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More About First Rose, a Literary Epic.


I am delighted with the cover design for First Rose. It will be released sometime in early 2010. I had hoped for an earlier release but I remain content. lol It will be the only entire book devoted to a detailed tour of Heaven. Many questions you have had concerning eternal life will be settled as you read First Rose. It is fictional reality and was based on the Bible, years of counseling, personal thoughts and facts gleaned from others who have had "after death" experiences. Hope and joy will be restored to your life here when you read what may await all of us after death. It is highly recommended for everyone. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment